***Interview delayed re-cast compliments of MasterMindAgent.com
Sam Ferreri is with RE/MAX in Houston, Texas. Last year he closed 286 transactions with a total sales volume of 29 million. His average sales price was 102 thousand of which 19% were buyers and 81% were sellers. He operates a team with 10 members: 3 buyer agents, 2 listing agents, 2 transaction coordinators, 1 photographer, 1 videographer, and 1 team leader.
Sam Ferreri is the team leader of The Sam Team. He’s been an agent for 39 years. In his best year, Sam sold 221 homes worth 40 million. In his career, Sam has sold over 8,500 homes.
In this call, Sam talks about:
- Getting his license at 17 years old, while he was a junior in high school, and selling 3 homes his first month.
- His direct mail geographic farm that brings in 60% of his business.
- The old fashion “ugly” postcard that is out-pulling all the new glossy postcards
- The criteria he uses to determine if a neighborhood is farm worthy
- How he keeps in touch with his past client database and gets 30% of his business by repeat and referral
- Why he uses 5 different databases to track his leads and deliver his messages
- The secret to his success and longevity
- Team dynamics, compensation, profit margins and more
- 286 closings
- 29 million sales volume
- 10 member team:
- 3 buyer agents
- 2 listing agents
- 2 transaction coordinators,
- 1 photographer
- 1 videographer
- 1 team leader
- geographic farming
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence
Join over 5,000+ agents!
Get our latest top agent interview delivered to your email inbox and watch the FREE video “Millionaire Real Estate Agent and the 6 Steps to 7 Figures”. Just enter your info.