Liz and Mike McKee
***Interview delayed re-cast compliments of MasterMindAgent.com
Liz & Mike McKee with Coldwell Banker Preferred in Wilmington, Delaware. Last year they closed 84 transactions with a total sales volume of 25 million. Their average sales price was 297 thousand of which 40% were buyers and 60% were sellers. They operate a 9 member team: 4 client specialists, 1 settlement coordinator, 1 listing coordinator, 1 virtual assistant, and 2 team leaders.
Liz & Mike McKee are the team leaders of the Liz & Mike McKee Team. Liz has been and agent for 30 years and is a 3rd generation Realtor. Mike has been and agent for 30 months.
In this call, Liz & Mike talk about:
- Why Liz left her family brokerage to join a national franchise
- How they doubled their sales volume and tripled their GCI in one year
- Their goal to double again this year and how they plan to do it
- The difference between the sales side and the business side of your practice
- What they do to get 48% of their business from repeats and referrals
- How to use statics to separate yourself from the competition
- The expired listing campaign that generates 24% of their business
- How they turn 1 listing into 2 clients
- Their successful “neighborhood preview” model
- How “old fashioned” basics result in higher profit margins
- The key to working with your spouse
- Plus team dynamics, compensation, profit margins, and more
- 84 closings
- 25 million sales volume
- 9 member team
- 4 client specialists
- 1 settlement coordinator
- 1 listing coordinator
- 1 virtual assistant
- 2 team leaders
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence
- expired listings
- open houses
- neighborhood previews
Join over 5,000+ agents!
Get our latest top agent interview delivered to your email inbox and watch the FREE video “Millionaire Real Estate Agent and the 6 Steps to 7 Figures”. Just enter your info.