***Interview delayed re-cast compliments of MasterMindAgent.com
Jennifer Carstensen is with RE/MAX in Germantown, Tennessee. Last year she closed 155 transactions with a total sales volume of 22 million. Her average sales price was 141 thousand of which 60% were buyers and 40% were sellers. She operates a team with 8 members: 5 buyer specialists, 1 executive assistant, 1 marketing assistant, and 1 team leader.
Jennifer is the team lead of The Live Love Memphis Group. She’s been an agent for 5 years and sold 431 homes in her short career.
In this call, Jennifer talks about:
- Why she switched from the mortgage business to real estate sales
- Her goal to make $100k her first year and how she did it
- The expired listing letter that generates 30% of her business
- Her phone script for expired listings
- What she does to get 30% of her business by repeat and referrals from past clients and sphere of influence
- How she quickly ramped up her internet buyer leads with Boomtown
- Her Facebook personal page, business page, and agent referral network
- How she generates seller leads using newsfeed Facebook ads and the phone script she uses to convert them into listing appointments
- The power of mentors and modeling successful agents
- Team dynamics, compensation, profit margins, and more
- 155 closings
- 22 million sales volume
- 8 member team:
- 5 buyer specialists,
- 1 executive assistant
- 1 marketing assistant
- 1 team leader
- expired listings
- internet leads
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence
Join over 5,000+ agents!
Get our latest top agent interview delivered to your email inbox and watch the FREE video “Millionaire Real Estate Agent and the 6 Steps to 7 Figures”. Just enter your info.