***Interview delayed re-cast compliments of MasterMindAgent.com
Drew Johnson is with Touchstone Realty in Martinsburg, West Virginia. Last year he closed 349 transactions with a total sales volume of 34 million. His average sales price was 98 thousand of which 20% were buyers and 80% were sellers. He works with 1 personal assistant and has been an agent for 10 years.
In this call, Drew talks about:
- How a visit to the county courthouse was the seed of his success
- His courthouse investor program that results in 120-130 closings per year
- Why his model works in up and down markets
- How he expanded into multiple real estate related businesses through partnerships including brokerage, property management, and construction
- Building slowly but surely by focusing on production not commission
- His belief that there’s no such thing as a real estate emergency
- His time management principal of why do something today when you can get someone else to do tomorrow
- What happens in his typical day
- Plus delegation strategies, profit margins, and more
- 349 closings
- 34 million sales volume
- 1 member team:
- 1 personal assistant
- 1 team leader
- Sphere of influence
- Geographic farming
Join over 5,000+ agents!
Get our latest top agent interview delivered to your email inbox and watch the FREE video “Millionaire Real Estate Agent and the 6 Steps to 7 Figures”. Just enter your info.