***Interview delayed re-cast compliments of MasterMindAgent.com
Christy Crouch is with RE/MAX in Roanoke, Virginia. Last year she closed 101 transactions with a total sales volume of 14 million. Her average sales price was 142 thousand of which 38% were buyers and 62% were sellers. She operates a team with 3 members: 1 listing manager, 1 operations manager, and 1 team leader.
Christy Crouch is the team leader of The Crouch Team. She’s been an agent for 23 years.
In this call, Christy talks about:
- Starting as a receptionist in a real estate office
- Shadowing two top agents as their operations manager
- Starting her own team when she moved to a new city
- Building her business on a shoestring budget by prospecting 3 to 5 hours per day
- How she gets 50% of her business from expired listings and 20% of her business from for sale by owners
- Her exact approach to expired listings and FSBOs including: scripts, dialogs, objection handling, role playing, and her full marketing plan
- How she is able to maintain a 70% net profit margin
- Her manual file tracking system
- Team dynamics, profit margins, and more
- 101 closings
- 14 million sales volume
- 3 member team:
- 1 listing manager
- 1 operations manager
- 1 team leader
- expired listings
- for sale by owners (FSBO)
Join over 5,000+ agents!
Get our latest top agent interview delivered to your email inbox and watch the FREE video “Millionaire Real Estate Agent and the 6 Steps to 7 Figures”. Just enter your info.