***Interview delayed re-cast compliments of MasterMindAgent.com
Chris Suarez is with Keller Williams Realty in Portland, Oregon. Last year he closed 220 transactions with a total sales volume of 73 million. His average sales price was 331 thousand of which 45% were buyers and 55% were sellers. He operates a team with 11 members: 2 division leaders, 2 buyer agents, 2 showing assistants, 1 listing agent, 2 transaction coordinators, 1 listing manager, and 1 team leader.
Chris Suarez is the team leader of PDX Property Group. He’s been an agent for 11 years.
In this call, Chris talks about:
- Starting over in 3 different markets after 3 relocations
- Getting a fast start doing daily open houses
- The nitty-gritty details for open house success
- Developing multiple $20 million niches within your practice
- Opening a shopping mall kiosk that brought in $13 million in sales its 1st full year
- Using the principles of the MREA book to model and duplicate success
- Ramping up in a new market and going from zero to $1.8 million in GCI and $1 million in net profit…in only 4 ½ years
- Running his team with two co-dependent divisions
- Why each buyer agent has their own showing assistant…and how it’s working
- Team dynamics, compensation, profit margins, and more
- 220 closings
- 73 million sales volume
- 11 member team:
- 2 division leaders
- 2 buyer agents
- 2 showing assistants
- 1 listing agent
- 2 transaction coordinators
- 1 listing manager
- 1 team leader
- open houses
- mall kiosk
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence
Join over 5,000+ agents!
Get our latest top agent interview delivered to your email inbox and watch the FREE video “Millionaire Real Estate Agent and the 6 Steps to 7 Figures”. Just enter your info.