***Interview delayed re-cast compliments of MasterMindAgent.com
Brent Gove is with Keller Williams Realty in Roseville, California. Last year he closed 168 transactions with a total sales volume of 63 million. His average sales price was 375 thousand of which 58% were buyers and 42% were sellers. He operates a team with 17 members: 10 showing agents, 1 listing agent, 1 operations manager, 1 transaction coordinator, 1 closing manager, 1 photographer, 1 runner, and 1 team leader.
Brent Gove is the team leader of Brent Gove Real Estate. He’s been an agent for 17 years and works the Sacramento market. Brent sold 429 homes worth 168 million and earned $3.9 million in gross commission income in his best year.
In this call, Brent talks about:
- Starting slow and only selling 8 homes his first year
- The first discovery that doubled his production up to 48 closing in a year and $395 thousand in GCI
- The second discovery that double his production again up to 110 closings in a year and expanded into 429 closings 5 years later
- What it feels like to close 55 homes and net $288 thousand in one month
- Why Brent believes copying successful models is the fastest way to success
- How he built his business on “large scale” open houses
- His one radio ad that brought in an extra $300 thousand last year
- Why you need to master lead generation
- Teaching buyer agents to generate their own leads
- Team dynamics, compensation, profit margins, and more
- 168 closings
- 63 million sales volume
- 17 member team:
- 10 showing agents
- 1 listing agent
- 1 operations manager
- 1 transaction coordinator
- 1 closing manager
- 1 photographer
- 1 runner
- 1 team leader
- open houses
- radio ads
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence
Join over 5,000+ agents!
Get our latest top agent interview delivered to your email inbox and watch the FREE video “Millionaire Real Estate Agent and the 6 Steps to 7 Figures”. Just enter your info.