***Interview delayed re-cast compliments of MasterMindAgent.com
***UPDATE – 2013 Stats: 166 closings with $23 million sales volume.
Bob McTague is with Coldwell Banker in Fayetteville, New York. Last year he closed 124 transactions with a total sales volume of 18 million. His average sales price was 145 thousand of which 60% were buyers and 40% were sellers. He operates a team with 6 members: 2 general agents, 1 buyer agent, 1 marketing manager, 1 marketing assistant, and 1 team leader.
Bob McTague is the team leader of the CNY Agent Team. He has been an agent for 6 years. Bob sold over 620 homes in his career.
In this call, Bob talks about:
- How he generates 400 to 600 leads per month from his internet PPC campaigns
- Free niche blogging that brings in 2-3 seller appointment per month
- His FSBO program that resulted in 22 closings last year
- 9 major 3rd party internet lead providers and their follow-up systems
- What he does to get a 300% ROI on his internet lead investments
- Description of his low-key lead conversion system including scripts
- A solution to the buyer agent accountability challenge
- How he shrunk his team and increase overall productivity
- Plus team dynamics, compensation, profit margins, and more
- 124 closings
- 18 million sales volume
- 6 member team:
- 2 general agents
- 1 buyer agent
- 1 marketing manager
- 1 marketing assistant
- 1 team leader
- internet leads
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence
Join over 5,000+ agents!
Get our latest top agent interview delivered to your email inbox and watch the FREE video “Millionaire Real Estate Agent and the 6 Steps to 7 Figures”. Just enter your info.